Sunday, November 2, 2008

God Bless Sarah Palin


I kept silent so far about the US elections: too many people have been talking about it better than I could ever do.

But, two days away from the elections, I must say something: God Bless Sarah Palin. She may be the Trojan horse in the Republican ticket. And thanks to her, Obama may win. Thank you Sarah....

She is exactly all what I hate about America: Christian right, social conservative, pro-guns, against environmental concerns, against free-choice for women, arrogant, ignorant, corrupt in her own way (150,000 $ for dresses, trying to have her former brother in law fired etc)

Imagine her as a VP: ready to bomb Moscow for Georgia.....As if the Americans had not created enough mess in Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia...ignoring that Russia would fire back....That was enough to exclude her. I was amazed watching on CNN hysterical ladies supportive of her: the lady who created the web site moms for Sarah Palin stating that when she had heard about McCain's choice she had started crying, shouting, singing, dancing. Right what we need to lead the world.

In a way, if I were anti-American, I would really wish McCain to win. But I am not anti-American, I am only anti-Republican and Christian conservatives and I am concerned about the world.

So, please Sarah, be yourself until Tuesday night...and let Obama win. You will have my gratitude forever.

Photo: from http://peterrost.blogspot.com/2008/09/sexy-sarah-palin-photos-with-automatic.html

No comments: