Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Obama




I am not going to write much. So many people talk about his election,everybody has something to say about everything and soon the straw will kill the camel.

All what I would like to say is that I like the guy, I admire how he talks and what he says, I admire the guts he had to try. I do hope that he will know how to be surrounded by the right people.

I like his wife, she looks great. Such a difference with Ms. Bush and Ms. Clinton, I do not like.

And I wonder how the hell the Americans made it while we in Europe sink with lousy politicians: Berlusconi, Sarkozy, the Austrian leaders, the Polish leaders, the Georgian leaders the Russian leaders. Obama outperforms all of them. A reason to he happy for his election nd a reason to be sad about Europe.

Good luck to you Obama, you may be the hope also for us.

Photo: bourdelas.canalblog.com

No comments: